What to do in Donnybrook at night time?
Donnybrook has some wonderful pubs and restaurants in the local area and a short walk away. We have made a list of some of the popular choices below.
Marco Pierre Whites Restaurant
- A stones throw away from our house, Marco Pierre Whites restaurant has some amazing food and is a very popular wedding venue.
The Hampton Hotel
- The Hampton hotel offers a great meal and wonderful music on the weekends in a relaxed atmosphere. Be sure to check out Donnybrooks very own local band the Donnybrook Strollers for a Sunday session at 6pm.
- A beautiful quirky little pub just on the main street of Donnybrook. The front of the building is decorated in old Apothecary bottles and it carries on the old vintage design inside. It is cozy with friendly staff, great food and tasty craft beers.
- Paddy Cullens is your typical Irish bar. It promises to show all the live sporting events along with some craic agus ceol in the evenings.
- Farmer Browns is a vibrant and lively pub in Clonskeagh and is always sure to be packed whether it be mid week or weekends plus they have live music on Fridays.
- McSorleys in Ranelagh boasts 13 televisions and 3 big screens so you are sure to catch your favorite sporting event. You can also find music and a pub quiz here to keep you entertained.
- O'Donoghues on Baggot street is probably one of the best traditional Irish pubs in Dublin having hosted some of Irelands best talent such as The Fureys. Here you will find welcoming locals with there fiddles and bodhrans each evening promising to be a great Irish night.